Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Non-Traditional Scrapper

What happens if that doesn't match you personality? I am trying to find a good compromise. Some days I am The Decemberists, beautiful poetic melancholy, and some days I feel a little Sasha Fierce.

Perhaps this is good thing. Time will tell.



There is definitely a disconnect from the papers and embellishments and hipster culture. Pretty is as pretty does. How does sleek do in the equation?







And finally, the LayOut. It has Basic Grey PP, Cosmo Cricket PP, Prima Flowers, Brads, and Amy Butler Crepe Paper Borders.


2 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the crepe paper border is so pretty! Followed you here from 2P's. Are you in WI? I live in Madison too...maybe we can meet up sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I live just outside of Madison. Is there a scrapbook store you do crops at?

    ReplyDelete